1 gram Gold Bar – Valcambi 999.9 Fine With Assay
Société Générale Paris
Weight: 1 gram
Pure Gold Content: 1 gram (0.0321 troy oz)
Bar Dimensions: 15 mm x 8.5 mm x 0.5 mm
Serial Number: AA028571
Tax: No VAT or any sales tax
This 1 gram Valcambi gold bar is in brand-new condition, complete with an assay card (certification card). Located in Balerna, Switzerland, Valcambi is the production site of countless gold, silver, platinum, and palladium bars aimed at investors.
Gold Bar Highlights
- Comes in a protective plastic packaging with an orange assay card (certification card).
- Contains 1 gram (0.0321 troy oz) of .9999 pure gold.
- Obverse design features the Valcambi logo and identifying markers.
- Reverse bears the corporate name for Valcambi.
- Each bar has an individual serial number.
- Assayers mark included on obverse.
Delivery Via Blockchain Token With Free Unlimited Storage
We shall deliver this product through a blockchain token to save your delivery cost. At the same time, we will store your physical gold product in an insured secured storage vault for an unlimited period of time. This digital token contains a verifiable and traceable digital data of the product stored inside the Ethereum blockchain permanently forever. Here’s the blockchain token of this gold product inside the Ethereum blockchain. You will be given a free blockchain wallet to store your digital token if you do not already have one. The token will be transferred to your wallet within 24 hours after your purchase.
Forever Free Storage in Paris, France (Photos and Contract)
We shall store your gold for an unlimited time period for free in the insured storage vault of Société Générale located at 55 Rue Jeanne d’Arc, 75013 Paris (Google Maps). There’s no end to the storage service until you choose to pick-up the product yourself or request for a delivery.
Here’s a video showing the gold bar in the insured vault. Below is the photo of the gold bar inside the secured vault.
During business hours, you may visit the storage facility that is storing your gold and request for the actual product for free (with a pre-arranged appointment with us). You only need to present your blockchain token in your wallet during the visit and perform a simple ownership verification process. You may also request for a delivery to your address with a shipping fee.
How to Receive Your Blockchain Token Representing Your Gold
You will be given a blockchain wallet to receive the tokens. A blockchain digital wallet is like your bank account where you store your blockchain tokens and cryptocurrencies. When you signed-up on our website, you are automatically given a free wallet (a HD type wallet) with a wallet address (like a bank account number) and private key (like a password) as well as the seed phrase (like your security questions feature). We do not store your private key or seed phrase so please ensure you never lose them.
Upon purchasing an asset on our website, we will deliver the blockchain token to your wallet. The actual transfer process is that the token will be sent from our wallet to your wallet address (looks something like 0x6CeC82149E7C73Ba79f0767a4464FB00f5cE07E5).
Once the transfer is complete, you will receive an email with a transfer confirmation link. A confirmation link looks like this.
If you are not satisfied with our product or service, we will gladly provide you a full refund. You only need to transfer the blockchain token back to our wallet (we will show you how) and we will return 100% of your money (no return fee). The only thing we would ask is the reason for the refund so that we can improve ourselves.
Are you creating another cryptocurrency?
No, we’re NOT. We’re only tying actual physical assets with blockchain tokens. Remember that blockchain technology allows us to create non-fungible token (NFT) which is NOT a cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is used as digital money while an NFT token can be used as a digital asset such as famously used in Cryptokitties digital kittens – rare digital collectibles.
To know the difference between cryptocurrency (fungible tokens) and non-fungible tokens (NFT) which we are using, please read our main FAQ.
Why do you provide free storage?
Because we know that assets like gold is difficult to store due to its immense monetary value. Instead of having you store it and pay a fee with a storage provider, we will absorb that storage fee for you at our storage facility.
How is using blockchain better than directly buying and delivered with physical gold? There’re too many fees involved in buying and selling physical assets directly. The typical costs are,
- Delivery fee – such as buying a gold bar online and paying for insured delivery to your doorstep.
- Storage fee – assuming you don’t plan to store your precious assets in your home, you have to pay a storage provider a fee.
- Management fee – some physical asset companies charge a yearly management fee for helping you to manage your assets.
With us, you don’t have to worry about any monthly or yearly fees. You only pay an affordable sales commission when you sell your assets back to us (buyback spread). That’s only fair since you most probably would have profited if you sold your asset. Otherwise, you shouldn’t have to pay any fee when you’re not making any money from your asset.
Why do you need blockchain for this?
- For Your Security and Convenience – If you want to sell your gold to someone else, you can easily and securely transfer it to the buyer via blockchain by transferring the blockchain token that is tied to the physical asset. You only need to transfer it from your blockchain wallet to your buyer’s wallet. No delivery or storage hassle whatsoever.
- Easy to Know That You Own The Asset – With blockchain, you can conveniently walk into an asset storage provider’s office and redeem your asset by just showing your blockchain wallet and asset token and perform a simple ownership verification process. You just have to remember to bring your blockchain wallet such as a wallet app on your phone.
- For Transparency and Ease of Audit – For example, when you buy an asset (such as gold) from a seller on our platform, our business partner (such as the gold storage provider) could track the transaction that happened on a neutral third-party platform such as the Ethereum blockchain without having to refer to us. This way, you can be certain that the storage provider now knows that the new owner of the asset you just purchased is now you, not the seller anymore.
How is the physical gold product tied to the blockchain token?
The unique identification data of the asset such as serial number, bar number, or barcode number is stored in the blockchain token that uniquely represents the gold product. We also store the brand, model and other characteristics of the product such as weight, purity, type and more. We even store a photo of the product in the token itself.
How could I collect the physical gold product I purchased using blockchain?
You may withdraw your gold from the secured vault by contacting us. There’s an insured delivery fee with a tracking number to your address (depending on the distance). We will provide you the final shipping fee once we know your delivery address and the total items to ship. We can deliver to virtually any country worldwide.
You may also visit our office in Station F at 5 Parvis Alan Turing (Google Maps) in Paris to self collect your assets at no charge, but please do arrange for an appointment before you visit us.
During the collection process, you need to transfer the blockchain token to our wallet and we shall destroy the token. This is for security reasons to prevent fraud.
How could I sell off this gold product I purchased?
You may sign-up as a seller on our website and sell off your gold token at any price you desire to any individuals. Thus, this lets you sell to anyone that could offer you the best price. You could also sell back to us at 3% below the spot price (current market price). To sign-up as a seller, click here. Once you added your item and submit to us, we will review and approve your item for sale. Subsequently, if someone ordered your item, we will automatically transfer your asset token from your wallet to the buyer’s wallet. The gold will continue to be stored in our secured and insured vault. Whoever owns the token, owns the physical gold product.
Why is your price lower than the market price?
Because we want to educate people about the beauty of blockchain in storing and trading their physical assets. We are willing to sacrifice short-term profits for long-term goals. But do note that our super competitive prices will not last forever.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns you have because we sincerely want to help you. You may also read our FAQ.